Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fabric scraps

I keep a lot of fabric scraps no matter how small they are. You never know what you can use them for. :)) I probably have to go through my box one day and get rid of some since it starts taking up way too much room.

I just found some smaller fabric pieces from a moda Halloween collection I bought last year. It wasn't a lot but still enough to make a large hot pad with. I even had enough left to make another smaller one but I ran out of insulated batting.


4 comments:

  1. Scraps are so wonderful. Always have them in a box. Now, I've used them. Tomorrow I go to the postoffice, and something will be send your way. Hope you like it.
    groetjes, Dorien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorien, I am almost finished with yours as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails