Wednesday, October 21, 2009

scraps projects

I am really into projects where I can use lots of my small fabric scraps.

Within the next couple of days I will post the ones I am working on right now. They make great little gifts for family, friends, or yourself. ;)

Here are littel drawstring bags. You can use them for example to put small gifts in for a birthday or christmas present, or make more for an advent calendar.

I love this fabric by the way!!! It was a freebie when I ordered some fabric on ebay I think. I have to find out who is making it so I can order some more for my christmas projects.

1 comment:

  1. Die Bags sind ja wirklich süss! Ich glaub sogar, dass ich den gleichen Stoff habe. Ich freu mich schon auf deine anderen Projekte.

    LG Karin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails