Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Color combinations! argh!

I always wanted to try out eylets on a bag so here I go... I had this very pretty fabric left I used on a pillow cover for the master bedroom.



I couldn't decide on a fabric for the lining so I picked three. :) 


So now I need to decide what color the handles are going to be! I decided to go with leather or fake leather handles instead of the cotton ones I usually make. First I thought about dark brown or even a beige color but then I found these on Amazon:

















Still not 100% sure. Need some opinions please! Also, what colors should I use for the ties on the side and the button? sigh. Having a hard time to make pick the right colors for this bag for some reason...


1 comment:

  1. ..... und führe mich nicht in Versuchung ;-) Tolle Tasche!!!

    Brown finde ich gut, beige eher nicht (hell "griffelt" sich immer so schnell ab).....hmmmm so ein rot wie im Stoff drin ist?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails